Our legal team provides professional legal assistance to clients in relation to all issues that could arise in the field of labor relations. We provide legal assistance to Employees/former employees as natural persons in all proceedings initiated in order to protect the rights that belong to them by law in relation to the employer, and all legal disputes that arise from labor relations. Additionally, our legal assistance also includes legal assistance to Employers, regarding the organization of the Employer’s work through the preparation and control of all acts that the Employer is required by law to adopt and regularly adjust to current business, as well as representation of employers in all disputes and litigation that arise from labor relations.
- PROVIDING LEGAL ASSISTANCE TO EMPLOYEES
Our team of lawyers provides legal assistance to Employees with professional care and responsibility, both by providing legal advice on ways to resolve disputes with the Employer in a peaceful manner, and by representing employees in all court proceedings that arise from labor relations with the Employer, especially on:
- Cancellation of the Decision by which the Employee’s Labor Agreement was illegally terminated,
- Returning an Employee to work,
- Compensation for material and non-material damage due to illegal termination of the Labor Agreement, Compensation for material and non-material damage due to an injury at work or an acquired occupational disease,
- Protection of an employee who considers that he is exposed to abuse by the Employer (mobbing),
- Participation in meetings and negotiations with the Employer, and in the name and on behalf of the Employee.
Also, our legal team, on a daily basis, monitors and informs our Clients about all current changes and amendments to the relevant regulations relevant to labor relations.
- PROVIDING LEGAL ASSISTANCE TO EMPLOYERS IN THE DEVELOPMENT OF AN ADEQUATE BUSINESS SYSTEM AND INTERNAL ORGANIZATION OF WORK AND REPRESENTATION IN LABOR DISPUTES
Our team of lawyers with professional care and responsibility provides legal assistance to Employers, including but not limited to:
- Drawing up new Collective Labor Agreements and analysis and harmonization with the law of existing Collective Labor Agreements,
- Drawing up new Rules of Procedure and analysis and harmonization with the law of the existing Rules of Procedure,
- Drawing up new Rulebook on systematization and organization of jobs and analysis and harmonization with the law of the existing Rulebook on systematization and organization of jobs,
- Drawing up new Rulebook on safety and health at work and analysis and harmonization with the law of the existing Rulebook on safety and health at work,
- Drawing up new Labor Agreements and Annexes to Labor Agreements and analysis of existing individual Labor Agreements and Annexes to Labor Agreements,
- Drawing up all acts in the procedure of Termination of the Labor Agreement of the Employee,
- Providing legal advice on the adequate way of resolving disputes with employees in each specific case,
- Representation of the Employer in labor disputes before all Courts and State authorities.